Saturday, February 12, 2005

sicked..

ok..i'm here blogging when i feel that i should be resting in bed.. now i've lost my voice.. great.. that always seem to be the 'aftermath' of me having a sore throat.. really sian lor.. and for now, i don't feel like talking.. coz talking's such an 'obstacle' in my current state.. haha.. so the only way i can talk now is through sms or blogging.. sian.. have to go school on mon with this kind of voice..tink i'll scare those in class siaz.. people of 4B have heard me many times with this sexy voice of mine.. so guess it doesn't really scare them.. haha.. shall go school and scare people with my sexy voice on mon.. haha..

went to my gu ma's house today.. i tink i didn't talk more than 10 sentences.. haha.. that should tell you how sian i am about myself.. and how fedup i am about myself.. hiaz.. i always have to fall sick at the wrong time.. that's really bad.. seems like no matter how much i try to take good care of myself, i'll just fall ill suddenly.. this sux.. hiaz.. been rather sad whenever i have lunch or dinner.. coz i cannot eat the food.. like today.. my gu ma cook quite a lot of good looking food.. but i told myself not to eat them.. so i ended up eating only steam fish and vegetables.. sound so unlike of me, coz i like to eat meat.. but what can i do..? hiaz.. didn't go to plaza sing with my parents.. coz i know that if i were to go out, food will become a big problem for me.. so i just came home.. sianz..

beat they all went to mr lee's house today.. hope they had a lot of fun.. i always cannot go with them.. hiaz.. me and my lonely world..

I'm feeling a sense of loneliness.. Depression..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home