Tuesday, February 01, 2005

one down, two more to go..

had a rather packed weekend.. study a bit of econs on sat before helping my mum do spring cleaning.. i cleaned half of the kitchen.. coz the other half my mum clean liaoz.. heex.. and i actually cleaned the same area for like one hour and 15 minutes.. haha.. coz i clean the stove area there mah.. then got a lot of oil.. so i clean very long.. haha.. then my mum was saying that if i happen to be in the cleaning service, the company that hires me will have a huge loss.. coz i take very long to clean.. then the company will really lose big if they're paying me on a per hour basis.. haha.. then went down to imm for dinner.. so.. yeah.. tt's all..

sunday.. didn't really study much for poa.. went down to bugis junction during the late afternoon.. shopping.. and.. guess what.. i bought a skirt.. haha.. those demin one.. heex.. must announce to the whole world.. haha.. no lah.. still thinking wen should i wear the skirt.. haha.. then wen we going home that time, we waited for 45 mins and there was still no taxi for us.. so my mum ended up calling a cab.. haha.. so tt's my sun..

ytd.. took the poa paper.. oh manz.. dunno what to say.. haha.. actually, the paper was quite ok.. but i seriously got no confidence in my answers.. wen was it that i had confidence in any of the subjects that are related to maths? hiaz.. but i think i can pass.. to score.. that i dunno.. coz i dunno the ans mah.. heex.. so one paper down, two more to go.. have to buck up.. heex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home