Monday, January 03, 2005

new year 2005!!

ok manz.. this is my first post in the new year.. heex.. time really flies.. and i'm gonna be 18 this year.. haha.. typing this during BCA class.. haha.. not paying attention at all to class siaz.. haha.. coz super boring.. heex.. hmz.. thinking about how 2004 pass so fast.. hiaz.. memories of what had happened is still so fresh..

2004 didn't start in the best way.. it was the worst so far in my 17+ years of life.. got admited into JJC for the first 3 months.. it was hell on the first day.. the arrangement was terrible.. some of us girls actually didn't get to use the toilet to change into our pe attire when preparing for the mass dance.. so one of the ogl brought us to a deserted classroom to change.. wah lao.. so cham siaz.. the worst is, i didn't get to use the toilet the whole day at all.. so, went back to fuhua specially for the toilet.. haha.. the reat of the first 3 months didn't go too well also.. got a terrible teacher for physics.. my physics already very jia lat liaoz.. she made it worst.. i wasn't going any where at all with that subject.. the rest of the subject teachers were alright.. but despite all these bad moments, there were good times too.. and these happen everytime we skip classes.. haha.. there was once one group of us skip school to go to zheng quan's house to play mahjong.. haha.. it was also that day when i picked up mahjong.. haha.. so fun siaz.. so there were good and bad times in JJC.. but i have made some friends from my first 3 months class too.. still in contact with some.. hope that we'll stay that way.. heex..

then came the receiving of our 'O' level results.. that was a really emotional day.. and i hated my surname that day too.. coz i was the second last to receive my results.. and all around me, people who have gotten their results were crying their hearts out.. good ones cry, bad ones were also crying.. and i was sitting on the floor by my own, caught in my own world.. trying to ignore all that's going on around me.. no one was talking to me.. felt lonely at that time.. but after i have gotten my results, i was simply happy.. coz i did beyond my expectations.. and i was really happy about it.. at least my hard work through the year, all the effort that my teachers have put in to help me, were not wasted.. and i have not let them down.. i still remember that after that, me, beat and gl went to have stingray and bubble tea.. haha.. then came the hard time, having to decide where i want to continue my studies.. it was really tough.. my heart was with poly.. but my results allowed me to go back to JJC.. it was a really tough time.. in the end, i sort of chose poly.. and i was posted to ngee ann.. yeah.. and the rest of them are in JJC.. well, left alone in the wild forest, lost and lonely.. that was how i felt.. but it was my choice.. there was nothing i can do..

then in early may, i went to hawaii with my cousin.. at first, i thought i will miss my friends a lot, having relied on them for almost 2 years.. but i manage to adapt, and i had a great time there.. it can be considered quite an eye opener for a mountain tortoise like me..haha.. seen a lot of scenery there.. and it was wonderful.. really beautiful.. haha.. and when i came back, i still remember gl telling me that during one of her geog lessons, they were learning about hawaii and how it is moving and stuff.. haha.. so interesting.. haha.. maybe she can tell me more about her geog stuff this year.. as a mini revision for her 'A' levels.. haha.. then went to hong kong 2 weeks after i came back from US.. coz go there to visit my dad.. haha.. then got go a lot of places there also.. quite fun also.. haha.. that was the time when i traveled the most siaz.. haha.. so fun..

after all that fun and relaxing comes the start of the new school term for poly.. the orientation was quite alright.. even quite fun on some occasions.. it was at least better than the one at JJC.. haha.. our orientation group is going to be our classmates.. so i enjoyed my time with them, trying to interact more at the same time also.. haha.. then school started.. and it wasn't really that good.. coz all my modules i cannot understand what the teachers were talking about.. haha.. but my results came out good.. so that was quite ok lah.. between this time, fuhua had its open house.. and i was so glad that the CO improved a lot under that 'mr frog'.. haha.. feel so proud of them.. haha..

time than pass really quickly and it was soon the holidays.. and i had 2 chalets during the holidays.. haha.. both about the same lah.. the 4B one was kindda like a gambling den.. haha.. but i enjoyed myself too.. then something bad happened.. and it was a great test of friendship.. i had thought all was going to be a gonner.. but i was glad that it was well and over.. heex..

so now,the new year starts.. and no one knows what lies on the path ahead.. what's going to happen to all of us.. but i hope that things will go smoothly.. to those taking 'A' levels, hope that u guys will do well.. to my friends in poly, do well for exams too,k? and may all friendships between us and many of ur other friends continue to blossum and last.. all the best for the new year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home