Friday, January 14, 2005

life? what is life?

i'm really having a bad patch this week.. nothing's going well for me and i'm not happy about it.. not happy about myself.. about the things around me.. i'm exhausted.. tired.. can't do anything at all.. no mood.. angry.. frustrated.. maybe i'm just pure exhausted.. tired from having to prepare the wushu performance and the rushing projects.. i can't even do well for my bca project.. getting blamed for not having sent the file to someone.. i didn't even have time to finish my part.. how am i suppose to pass on the work to others? and the numerous changes that needed to be made just passed me by.. how can i not have noticed it? was it really due to fatigue? or have i just lost interest in everything? i don't know.. all i know is that i seriously need a lot of rest during the weekends.. i'm really exhausted.. but one cannot always use being tired and exhausted for not getting the job done all the time, right? getting blamed wasn't a good feeling at all.. espeacially when you know your limits and time constrain.. but life was never smooth sailing.. maybe this is just a bad patch i'm going through.. or that i'm a person who just suck and shouldn't be born at all.. i just let everybody around me angry.. unhappy.. sucks.. my sisters scold me a smag when i ask them to let me use the com to send the interview questions.. get blamed when i didn't send a file that i cannot complete.. make everyone angry.. make everyone upset.. i just suck.. kill me.. throw me down a building or simply just poison me.. i suck..

I suck.. Kill me.. Or bring me back to earth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home