Tuesday, December 14, 2004

me, myself, or somebody else..?

ok.. this is my 2nd entry today.. coz still gt another 1/2 hour to wushu cls.. so decided to type a 2nd entry.. coz i dun really noe what to do nw.. heex.. had econs lecture earlier.. was quite funny at some points.. but is those super lame type of funny.. then sometimes v cold oso.. haha.. first time i enjoyed econs lecture.. haha.. but still gt homework to do, of course.. hiaz.. tt's the bad part.. heex..

i'm still hving a headache nw.. quite painful.. but i tink is maybe bcoz i not enough sleep bah.. or maybe i cnt adjust to hving to wake up at 7am suddenly wen i've been waking up at 11am for the past month.. but i cnt replenish my sleep tonight.. coz i gt wushu cls ltr.. hiaz.. been feeling so different since coming to poly.. not feeling too gd.. no longer my energetic self.. no longer my responsible self.. now, i realise tt i only noe hw to gramble, gramble and more gramble.. and no action.. tt's so unlike me.. last time, its always actions b4 words.. now, its words and no actions.. hate myself for it.. i'm feeling empty, feeling wrong.. and i dread sch nowadays.. so unlike me rite..? the old me cnt wait to go sch.. nw, i cnt wait for sch to end.. hiaz.. i'm just so different nowadays.. no longer my old self.. how i wish tt i can get my old self back.. but it seems impossible.. a goal tt cnt be acomplished.. well.. i tink i might be alrite after a while.. i'm always like tt rite..? guess tt's the only ting tt i din change.. hiaz..

wonder what i will be like in the future.. really..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home