Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New School Term

Just decided to change my blog template. Got quite sick of the old one. Haha..

School just reopened today. There was this big crowd at the bus stop. Wah,I think the last time when I saw this big crowd was when I was in Year 1 and it's the first day of school also. Haha.. Anyway, today's lecture was held at the 'haunted LT'. Heex.. Then went down to WM with dajie and Han Tine after lecture. Coz we have 3 hours to spare. So went down to have lunch. Then took bus back again for another lecture. After that, went down to JJC to find Lee Cha coz today's her birthday. So I passed her her present and walk her home. She had this big jigsaw puzzle that someone gave her. So I helped her carry that. Now I'm trying to recall when was the last time when I saw her. Coz I like very long never see her liaoz.. Then today see her very happy. Haha..

In no time, all my friends at JJC and other JCs will be taking their A levels this year. How time really flies. It's just like last year when we were still thinking where to go after we got our O levels results. And suddenly, we're all either in Poly or preparing for A levels. Hiaz.. Got the feeling that I'm growing old really fast. Haha..

I still miss those days in Fuhua..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home