Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Went to watch House of Fury yesterday with Regina. Super funny show. Haha. Got some parts that were really funny. But I would have to say that overall, it's just those typical Hong Kong shows lah. I like the fighting scenes, though. Really nice. Maybe I prefer those close contact fighting instead of the Matrix type, where bullets and everything go flying and you are suppose to dodge here and there those kind. Haha. The action choreographer for this movie is also Yuen He Ping (dunno is it spelt like that.. It's the chinese pronounciation..), who also choreograph the fight scenes for Matrix. His works are really good, no doubt about it. This show has somw of it's -_-" times. Like when Daniel Wu bought a piglet for Gillian Cheung ( they are suppose to be couples in the movie) and Gillian decided that the piglet should be named "Zhu Zhu"(which simply means pig lah..). So -_-""" and funny at the same time. Haha.

I think something's wrong with my eyes yesterday or something. Before Regina arrived, I went down to Sakae Sushi to check whether they still have the sushi buffet. But they didn't put up the poster. It was one with a frog and another one is promoting their lunch deals. Then after the movie, we walk pass there and, there it was, the poster for the sushi buffet. To think that I was still telling Regina that the buffet is no longer on. Dotz sia. Maybe they only put up the poster for that time slot bah. Coz the buffet's from 3pm onwards. And when I went to check, it was around 1pm. Anyway, the main point is that the buffet's still on. That's definitely good news for me, considering that I like to eat so much. Haha. So who's on for some sushi? Heex..

And after two long months, I finally went for wushu training last night. Training is the usual stuff, nothing interesting. Christine's going to take her black belt grading this Sat. And she manage to borrow a book from the library with all the patterns inside. Wow. Haha. And last night while she was practising her patterns, I was busy trying to see if she did them correctly. Coz I've totally forgot my patterns. Come on, it has been at least 2 years since my last TKD practise or something. Haha. I'm a slacker. Best of luck to her.

Next week.. I wonder who can help me fulfill my wish.. A wish that I've always wished, but I didn't tell anyone.. Wonder when will it come true..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your wish to post something someone would give a crap about?

12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home