Thursday, April 14, 2005

Alright pals!! I've thoroughly enjoyed myself slacking and going out.. Heex.. Not that it means good.. It means that no one wants to hire me.. Heex.. But then again, I didn't spend much effort trying to get a job also lah.. Heex.. Jia you to those who are busy working!!

For this week, I'm proud to announce that this will be the first time where I can go out in 5 out of the 7 days in a week.. Haha.. This is really great manz.. For the first time, my mum didn't stop me from going out or anything in that direction.. Haha.. Or maybe because she's more lenient since it's my birthday week.. Haha.. Oh yeah.. Thanks to everyone who have sent me birthday greetings yesterday.. Love ya guys lots!! Heex..

I went out with Regina for 3 consecutive days.. Heex.. Not bad right? Haha.. Real shiok.. Haha.. Went with her to kbox on Mon.. Wah.. She like every song also know how to sing liddat.. Best liaoz.. Haha.. Tues just met her to play badminton in school.. After the game, lazy me didn't want to go for wushu training.. Heex.. So she pei me go to the market for dinner.. Heex.. Wed we went Orchard.. Coz I suggested we go eat the dessert.. Heex.. I very tan chi one.. Heex.. So we spend our time at Orchard for half a day.. Heex..

Actually, yesterday feel quite bad that dajie went out with me.. Not that she's a bad company, but she was complaning that she yao suan bei tong after the badminton game on Tues.. Then she went out with me yesterday some more.. And she gave me ice cream.. Heex.. I like small kid leh.. Haha.. Thanks a lot,dajie.. Thanks for everything.. Actually, have to say that she's the first friend whom I went out with on my birthday itself.. Really happy.. Coz many times, my mum wouldn't allow me to go out.. If not, my friends are not free on my birthday.. Yeah.. So was really glad that someone spent it with me yesterday.. Thanks dajie..

Looking forward to the trip out on Sun with beat they all.. Finally, the penguin family is back together again!! Haha.. So it's a family outing on Sunday.. Haha..

Now, I'm thinking.. Should I keep long hair, or should I not..? Can't believe that I'm wasting my brain cells on this question.. Haha.. Think those who read this are gonna faint.. Haha.. Sorry arh.. Heex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home