Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Those who have known me since Sec4 won't believe this: I went down for Taekwondo yesterday. Haha.. It's like during Sec4 I've always complain about having to go for training, no time, very tired and all the blah blah excuses started coming out from me. Haha.. But now,I actually went.. Heex.. But it was quite fun yesterday. All those whom I see as kids 2 years ago are all now grown up. Feel so old siaz.. Now I know how my grandma feels whenever her auntie friends tease her about them being so old coz I'm like 18 years old in a blink of an eye. Haha..

Yesterday Pei Guang also went. Didn't expect him to really turn up yesterday, although he did told me that he might be going for yesterday's training session. As usual, got talk but not much. Thank god someone wasn't there yesterday. Really scared of his pesterings. Haha.. There were also a lot of kids there as well, many I havn't seen before. But they're cute. There's this little boy who came up to me and showed me that the coach gave him a packet of milo and potato chips. Haha.. They're really just so cute. Miss those days with the kids.. Haha.. But I'm glad that my kick still has some strength.. Haha.. At least when I kick the target, got sound come out. Haha.. Not training for like 2 years and still got sound come out not too bad liao le.. Haha.. But not as strong as last time lah, definitely..

Have to say that I really feel great about my acheivements in TKD. It's like I'm one who cannot last long in learning new things, be it skills or whatever. And I manage to last until I got a black belt before giving it up.. But throughout the process, it was really great to have made quite a lot of friends, though I have already lost contact with them. I enjoyed more of the process than the goal of eventually getting a black belt. But TKD doesn't end at a black belt. There are still many more things to learn. So, it's still considered a 'give up' for me in the end..

I've actually enjoyed yesterday's training. It really feels great to go back to where things first began. Now, I'm thinking if I should go for next Tuesday's training. But then, I have Wushu on Tuesdays. Not that I care much, but must still appear once in a while mah.. Heex.. So shall give myself a week to think about it..

Taekwondo is still my love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home