Tuesday, May 10, 2005

going mad..really..

i think i could just go mad anytime staying at home..

i didn't go for the meeting today.. coz my stomach wasn't feeling well.. this is just one of the more bad days when i drink coffee.. ok,my stomach will NEVER feel good whenever i drink coffee,and it happens wherever i go.. but today is worse than other days.. so i didn't go school.. and here i am,sitting in front of my laptop, typing this blog entry.. and there's my grandma, sweeping the floor and grambling away.. about how we always enjoy ourselves and not do anything..

sometimes i will wonder is it a sin or whatever to be TERRIBLY lazy.. ok,i know that this is just me, lazy and nothing else but lazy.. and then,my mum and grandma will always gramble about how i only know how to enjoy myself and not go find job,don't do housework and blah blah.. ok,there's no excuse for me not finding work.. i know that.. i'm just plain lazy.. but,hey, whenever i sweep or mop the floor,my grandma will complain again.. about how i don't seem to be sweeping up anything even though i'm sweeping the floor.. ok,i'm not as good a sweeper as my grandma is..no doubt about it..but now it's like whether i do work or not,she'll still complain.. manz.. and things like this do happen with my mum also.. i like to drag things until a time when i feel like doing then i'll do it.. if not, i wouldn't do it.. and there are always quarrels and stuff over ME.. ALWAYS ME.. shit.. maybe they shouldn't have given birth to me in the first place.. perhaps someone can invent some machine that can test how the baby's character will be when he or she grows up..and if you don't like the character of your child,then maybe can consider to just abort it.. shit manz.. trust me to come up with this kind of words.. i think i'm really going mad..

I AM MAD.. or maybe i just didn't sleep well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home