Monday, April 18, 2005

Received my birthday pressies from Beat they all and S.H.E's yesterday. S.H.E got Beat to pass the present to me. They gave me an Ultraman shirt, which I really love it coz it's real cute!! Haha.. And I'm glad that this time, the shirt that they bought for me fits me coz the last time when they bought a shirt for my birthday ( think it was during Sec4) the shirt was actually small. So I'm glad that this time it fits. Heex.. But I doubt I'll wear it to school. Think everyone will just laugh at me, thinking "what's this girl doing with an Ultraman shirt?" Haha..

But still, Beat make me wore it yesterday when the 4 of us went out (the penguin family outing.. Heex..). So I appeared in an Ultraman shirt with a skirt. Luckily didn't scare GL and Char to death. Thought will scare them off with my dressing. Haha.. Hardly anyone sees me dress until liddat. Haha.. Went to have ice cream at Suntec's Swenson's. Thought for the first time, waiting for the ice cream was not bored. And it was rather fast. Or maybe I find it fast coz we were taking photos using GL's digital camera and their camera phones. Haha.. Oh yeah. They bought me a water bottle and a Tigger hp accessory, which I love it as well coz it's real cute!! Haha.. I love cute stuff. Heex.. We also went down to Bugis to take neoprint yesterday. The more I see the neoprints, the more I like it. Heex.. Though I have to agree with my mum that the one with the pink background don't really look like me. Heex.. Really enjoyed yesterday. So fun!!

Think this must have been the best birthday week that I have spent so far in my 18 years of life. Went out 3 consecutive days with Regina, then yesterday had penguin family outing, and my mum brought me and my sis to Din Tai Fung to eat the xiao long bao. Wow, it's really great!! Come Han Tine, let's go there one day. Maybe with dajie also.. Heex.. I like keep thinking about eating. Haha.. But the fried rice there also very nice worz.. Heex.. Okok, enough about the food. And I love all the presents that everyone has given me, be it the towel, the water bottle or the shirt. Coz they're just so great!! Thanks a lot,my friends.. It was really great.. Now that my birthday's over, have to think of what to buy for other's birthday. Oh shit.. I think I haven't return GL the money for Beat's pressie.. GL arh,if by the time you read this and I haven't return you the money right, give me a call or sms,k? Sorry.. Heex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home