Wednesday, June 22, 2005

social psychology..

it's beginning to become my 'nightmare'.. haha.. i've just finish the ppt slides for tml.. but i have absolutely no confidence at all for tml.. individual presentation.. everything done on my own.. i'm stressing myself up as well.. at least i got something out.. sian..

been feeling really tired nowadays.. yes,i know that giving not enough sleep as my reason or excuse will cause people to raise their eyebrows.. considering that i sleep at like 10.30pm..? haha.. but i am feeling tired.. maybe partly due to the fact that i'm stressing myself a bit over this psychology work.. i like to stress myself.. heex..

went to pick up my new specs today.. and when i came home, my sisters said that i look very boyish in it.. haha.. but i thought it's suppose to give me a nerd look? haha.. but the more i look at the mirror, the more i think that i do look rather boyish in this pair of specs.. this is call real and imagined influence.. i dun even know whether did i apply it correctly.. haha..

anyway, things will be alright after tml.. i just want to get over this individual presentation.. as for IEF after that, i'll start to stress myself from next week onwards.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home