Saturday, June 11, 2005

Feeling d0wn..

today, went down to IMM to sell voda voda.. think they're going to change our location every week.. just hope that they don't put people who live in the west to places in the eastern side of Singaopre to promote..

anyway,i sold 20 small bottles and 10 big bottles today.. lousy record right? i mean, this is IMM.. this is the place where there's forever people all around.. and i only sold this much? i'm feeling damn sian right now.. i know, nobody gets it right the first time.. who can do that? but then again, could it be that there's something wrong with my promoting style that peopole don't buy from me? i don't know what's wrong,and i don't know whether is there any difference for 'promoting style' in the first place.. it's like quite a lot of times, i talk and talk.. and the customer looks like he or she is going to buy.. but in the end,they never buy.. am i not convincing enough, or am i really that irritating that people do not want to buy from me? i don't know.. or could it be that it's just my luck that every week the people around are those who just want to see and don't want to buy? wah,then luck is really not by my side..

but still, there's improvement from last week.. last week, for 2 days, i sold 18 small ones and 5 big ones.. but today's record already surpassed last week.. so that's something that i can take into account about.. now,i can just hope that tml i'll do a better job.. i want to do a good job not for the commission (i have no intention to earn their commission in the first place).. i want to tell myself that i am able to do it.. that i can do something.. those who really know me will know that i don't have confidence about whatever i do.. just ask beat.. she's listen to too many of these stuff about me.. and i don't know what's this problem about me liking to compare myself with others.. i may not say, but i always do that.. but not all the time.. and i get pressured myself.. this is what i call 'self-pressurization'.. haha.. my own language lah.. so dun learn.. haha.. anyway, i just hope that tml will be a better day..

Failure is part of my name.. But not for long.. I'll pick myself up and walk on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home