Saturday, June 25, 2005

i'm here, again..

ok,i felt like typing something.. haha.. so here i am blogging again.. heex..

what shall i type? erm.. maybe about ytd bah.. after school, i was suppose to meet my parents at orchard at 3pm.. then dajie said that she also going down orchard.. so i went to her house and waited for her to change and do whatever she wants to do.. haha.. not that i mind that much.. coz her house got newspaper.. and i can read newspapers for a full 1 or 2 hours.. and i may not even finish reading it after 2 hours.. heex.. horrible.. haha.. anyway, we went down after that, she to meet her friends and me to meet my parents.. we went to the hello! shop there to transfer my own hp line from my dad's name to my name.. heex.. and i changed my plan.. to the free incoming call one.. but i took the student promotion plan.. with the only difference being that i get 1000 sms per month.. i dun need that much sms, but my mum was saying that it's a good deal, so might as well take it.. haha.. and i didnt change my hp.. coz i cnt get the hp at the price which they offer for new line subscribers.. but it's ok lah.. my hp's still usable.. heex..

then after that, we walk down to OG.. seriuosly, this is the first time that i'm walking down orchard with my family.. heex.. on the way,i went in to heerens.. and i saw the ripcurl wallet that i like at flash and splash.. i didnt expect it to be still there.. considering that i saw it like 2 months ago? haha.. i'm still thinking whether to buy it.. but i think that iwouldnt buy it.. coz by the time i've decided, they would have changed their designs.. haha..

at centrepoint, i got go into robinsons to look around.. then my mum saw this orange coloured dress.. and she was suggesting that i can wear it for my cousin's wedding at the end of this year.. then i went to try.. and i didnt look good in it.. coz i had a tummy.. haha.. so ugly lah.. then my mum was saying that if i didnt have the tummy i would have look good in it.. heex.. so i have to do more situps from now.. haha.. but anyway, my cousin's wedding is at the end of this year.. so anyone interested in helping me do a makeover? haha.. i guess dajie will be very interested.. haha..

ok,i shall end here for now.. heex.. chatting on the phone now.. heex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home