Friday, November 26, 2004

the truth..

You said you wanted to know the truth.. So here, I'm going to tell the truth. You told me that even if the truth hurts, you will still want to know. And what happens when we told you the truth? You had refuse to listen and accept. Instead, you go crying to guys, telling them about how others have tried to hurt you with their comments. You turned your back to those who had cared about you. Hey, don't you find it ironic? You want the truth. And then, you refuse to listen and you go crying to guys instead. What is this? And, of the whole world of people, guys? Some have said that you're trying to gain sympathy points. And, sad to say, you really look that way to me. Not just crying to guys. You do get close and touchy with guys too, don't you? I would have kept my bloody mouth shut if you're happily single. But, aren't you at the least aware that your boyfriend is in the same class as you? Never mind about whether are the two of you in the same class. The point is, you have a boyfriend. And you always say that you love him. But are the things that you're doing show that you love him? Thinking about him at the chalet don't show that you love him. That's called doing the wrong things at the wrong time. Is being close with guys, being touchy with them and crying to them showing that you love him? That only make you look like a flirt. And, don't deny, some one told you that you look like a flirt. She was one who had cared about you, who had treated you as a real friend. But what happened? You went crying to a guy who cared about her. Ending: he went to scold her. Friendship was almost lost. Realise your mistakes. Don't be stubborn anymore. No one is perfect in this world.

You said you wanted to know the truth.. So here's another part of the truth. I don't know what you're thinking, seriously. Reference: the snapping incident about 2 weeks ago. What makes you think that a good friend whom you've known for almost 3 years will go and tell your boyfriend what happened between the two of you? Logic: she's not even that close with him. And she's not those who do things without thinking of consequences first. You should know all these, don't you? So why the assumption? Has the 3 years of friendship created only such a shallow understanding? Or has it only increased doubts among the few of us? What are you thinking? I don't know. Maybe it really look as though she was the one who had told him. But you should have at least ask and clearified with her about the happenings, shouldn't you? 3 years of friendship shouldn't have created doubts about us. It should have been a bonded one instead. Never make assumptions that you're not sure of the facts. And assuming bad things about your friends? Unless this person has done you bad before, if not, I don't see the need for that. And none of us has done you bad, have we? If you consider us 'hurting' you with what we have said as bad, then, I have nothing to say. Other than to ask you,"Have you truly taken us as your friends, or is the only friend you consider a friend Sandra?" Think about it. Realise your mistakes. Don't be stubborn anymore. No one is perfect in this world.

You said you wanted to know the truth.. So here's more of the truth. Some have told me that they think you take me for granted. That me treating you well have resulted in it. For as long as it can get, I've stubbornly refuse to admit to myself that you've taken me for granted. But now, I can no longer deny. For your actions have shown that way, and damage has been caused beyond words can describe in my heart. First incident: first 3 months in JJC. You gave me that cold shoulder when you had your OG friends with you. And when we got into the same class, you were suddenly good to me again. What am I to you? A friend, or a toy that you play with? I don't know. And to many, it seems like the latter is the one. Even to me now, it's that way. Maybe that's not the way that you've been thinking. But actions speak louder than words. Latest incident: "The Incredibles". Sorry to use this word, but fuck, what the hell do you really take me for? I guess you really take me for a toy when you place me next to your boyfriend, don't you? Can't you even just keep a promise that you've made to me just a few days ago in the pool? This was the limit, the limit that I didn't know that would fall on you. I have never known how it feels like to get an empty promise. Now, I know. And the feeling is fucking hell bad. It really sucks, k? Do you seriously take me and many others for granted, thinking that we'll always be there for you? Well, think again. Never take anyone for granted. For they can treat you well, but they can do nasty things to you too. And these people are humans too. They too have feelings, just like you. And fuck, don't give them those treatment. Realise your mistakes. Don't be stubborn anymore. No one is perfect in this world.

You said you wanted to know the truth.. And here's another bit of the truth. I wonder is it your fashion trend, but do you know that you're always giving people that black face of yours? And why is it always me that you give that face to? Why me? Why always give me that face whenever I'm meeting you to go out? Why with that face to greet me? Why? It's like I didn't do anything wrong and you give me that bloody face of yours. This only tells me more that you really are taking me for granted. And don't give others bad attitude when it has got nothing to do with them. Why do you always mix up between what you want to do and what has been done to you? It's not doing those who have not done any wrong any justice. And please do them justice. I've heard about your PW incident. Are the suggestions from your group members not as good as his? And shouldn't you have at least discuss with them when you had wanted to change the proposal? Again, what do you take them for? More of your toys to play with? Change your attitude. Do you know that there are people who have not like you since you transferred to Fuhua? Of course there are people who don't like me too. And I know it. But have you done anything to change their opinion of you? Some more, these people are, or have been, in the same class as you. hange your attitude. Realise your mistakes. Don't be stubborn anymore. No one is perfect in this world.

You said you wanted to know the truth.. So here's the truth in a glance. Change the attitude of the way you treat people. Don't get all close and touchy with guys any more. Try and be more sensitive to how your boyfriend feels. Don't make empty promises or take your friends for granted. And do accept comments about you. Make an effort to change your bad points into good ones. Don't give others that face of yours again when they try to tell you your mistakes. You want the truth. But if you give people those look, no one will dare to tell you the truth. Like what you did to me and Chariene during the chalet. You think it's fun? Let me tell you, it was never fun at all. All that we did was to tell you the truth. And you ignored us. What's that? And don't go crying to guys anymore. It makes you look damn like a big flirt. And I don't want any more of your apologises. All that I want is for you to realise your mistakes and to change them. I guess after reading this, you may hate me to the core and want to break your friendship with me. If that's really what you're thinking, I've got nothing to say. If that's what you really want to do, I cannot stop you either. But whatever you do to me, as long as you change your mistakes, that is the only thing that I ask of you. There are many people outside who are trying to help you. Don't turn them down with your actions. Remember, realise your mistakes. Don't be stubborn anymore. No one is perfect in this world...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeayea..shut the fuk up faggot...guys r superior den u...u r a fukkin biatch...tat dont mean flirt man..u r juz plain old jealous of ur frenz man..whining like a fukkin idiotic moronic biatch tat u r...perhaps u want tat gal's guy..or is it tat u dont haf the looks n factor to make it? i smell plain jealousy dude..relax chill out..and get a life man..
whiteflags...out..

3:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder who is the one who added the comment before me. Whoever that is, I hope you have an understanding of what is going on and not some shallow understanding of everything.If you don't, I wish you just keep your mouth shut.

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz haiz haiz... i noe partly wat is going on... she is really how kiwi had described... it's jus tat noone wanna say so tat none of us will hurt her... haiz haiz...

8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home