Thursday, October 21, 2004

one last paper.. ren..

haha.. decided to change the skin.. give my blog a new look.. haha.. finally, it's a thurs.. exam week for many of us in np.. er.. i tink it's all of us in np.. haha.. now only left with one last paper.. n tt's ob on sat.. hiaz.. luckily the paper is on sat.. if nt, i dunno hw m i gonna study for so many papers if all of them cramp tgtr in 4 days siaz.. haha.. but, well, decided to slack a bit.. ltr in the aftn then study.. haha.. i lazy bum.. hmz.. so far, the 3 papers nt too gd.. fearing for my b stats the most.. coz i tink out of the 4 qns tt we hv to do, i tink i can get 3 qns wrong.. yeah.. tt's hw jia lat i did for my paper.. was kindda sad tt day aft the paper.. coz i tink i spent the most tym studying for my stats.. and yet, wen it cms to the tym wen it matters most to score, i flop again.. hiaz.. guess i hv the habit of flopping for the big papers.. haha.. then gt a little 'scolding' frm my mum tt day.. coz she said tt i shdn't hv studied with the radio on.. she's always against me studying with the radio on wen tt's hw i've always studied for my maths paper ever since the o levels.. haha.. nvm.. econs was a bit better for me.. coz at least i feel tt i can do.. but can do is one ting.. whether is it correct or nt is another ting.. haha.. then had cip paper ytd.. my answers all super crappy.. haha.. all the qns tt came out i gt go thru.. but then.. lazy me din memorise them.. so die lor.. haha.. then went to beat's hse to find her.. i tink she lyk super stress over her pw.. haha..coz she hv to hand in the report or watever today.. then she hvnt finish editing and printing and binding.. haha.. then i help her a bit in tinking for sm points.. but i tink i did a bad job.. coz my eng nt gd mah.. then feel so bad.. sorry worz if i did a bad job.. i tink muz get my didi to be my eng tutor.. haha.. his eng more powerful then mine.. mine is powderful.. haha.. hmz.. then nw.. muz study for ob paper.. dun wanna flop for tt paper lyk hw i flop for my b stats.. real scared.. but i ltr then study.. enjoy myself a bit more first.. haha.. hope tt all will do well for ob paper.. jia you for last paper,k? oh yeah..i shall openly declare tt gl is REALLY CUTE.. haha.. hope tt she'll spare us frm all the haunting.. haha.. dun wanna call her these days.. ltr haunt me abt hw cute she is.. haha.. no lah..i tink she busy also.. hiaz.. all bcoz of tt stupid person who wrote in her testimonial tt she's cute.. oh manz.. then horror began.. haha.. all the person's fault.. haha.. better stop saying abt hw stupid tt person is.. ltr she tk chainsaw and cm charging aft me..i still wanna live till an ripe old age.. haha.. anyway, gd luck to all for the last paper!! jia you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home