Wednesday, September 29, 2004

early in the morning 9am.....

haha.. i can finally type in my blog lez.. coz my stupid laptop gt problem.. than tt time my PC also went dead.. so no choice cnt type.. nw my PC ok liaoz.. so can type le.. haha.. so happy siaz.. woke up at 8am today.. didn't really sleep well last night.. keep waking up.. dunno for wat.. haha.. i just finished my breakfast.. then also just finished printing some revision stuff for my b stats test later.. so sian to hv tests.. hate them.. haha.. i didn't really study for my paper later.. coz not in the mood to study last night.. coz someone called my hp last night.. then ask me some stuff.. make me so high.. after hang up with her liao then realise that my talk time 'expolded'.. haha.. sure going to get killed by my mother for the bill this month.. nth to tok abt today coz too early lah.. rewind back to ytd.. hmz.. first, i was late for my econs tutorial.. coz waiting for shi shi mah.. she missed 6 buses in a row.. poor ting siaz.. but nv blame her lah.. it's all the buses fault.. haha.. gd to be late once in a while.. coz the 2 of us like nv late for lectures or tutorials before one.. even if late also only a few minutes.. haha.. feel so gd to be late once in a while.. maybe nxt time must be late more.. haha.. then gt back my econs test paper.. my result really shock me.. i'm very satisfied with my result, of coz.. but i didn't expect myself to get tt much.. coz i thought i was going to flunk my test.. ok.. maybe should blame it on me hving no confidence in myself.. i nv hv confidence in myself before.. haha.. i'm a person who's low on confidence.. then was so afraid that something might happen after getting back the papers.. so i msg beat.. then she arhz.. tk forever to reply me one.. must tell her my blog so that she can read this.. haha.. pls faster reply me nxt time,k? haha.. but nth happen lah.. so quite relieve.. then went to the library with benny, lloyd, greg and shi shi.. zhi wei joined us a bit ltr.. wanted to study b stats.. end up i play games on my laptop.. haha.. then went for cip tutorial.. the tutorial didn't even last for more than 1 hr.. so shoik sia.. after tt dunno wat happen, my 'family' all started playing pop and drop.. haha.. after that went off liao.. then bo liao mah.. so me and zhi wei went to j8.. haha.. wanted to send shi shi hm one.. but she dun want lah.. so nvm.. i went j8 coz i wanna find something to buy as a present for one of my friends.. end up i didn't see anything that can buy one.. so i think i hv to go orchard again.. hate to buy presents there.. so many people.. and i dunno wat to buy some more.. jia lat manz.. then went to eat long john with zw.. search for tt shop for dunno hw long then can find.. we keep getting lost there siaz.. bo bian.. the 2 of us like very long nv go there alrdy.. haha.. then we tal a lot.. after that, he went back to sch while i went hm.. yeah.. so tt's hw i spend my mon.. but quite fun lah.. going to j8 and back again.. haha.. shall try tt again another time.. anyway, hv to go do some mugging for my b stats lez.. hope that i can scrape through this test.. again, no confidence for this test.. hope that my clzmates will also score well for this test.. gd luck to TB03!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home