Monday, October 04, 2004

~sad day~ haha..

i shall rewind back to sat first.. hmz.. din do anything much.. the thing that i did the most was slacking.. haha.. even if i did smting, i also cnt rmb.. haha.. anyway, ytd morning i went out for breakfast with my mum.. we went to a particular market in je.. then had wanted to give myself a fantastic breakfast by eating a plate of carrot cake, a bowl of dou hua,and have a cup of tea.. wah.. tt is juz heavenly for such a big eater lyk me.. haha.. end up gt one uncle share the table with us.. then keep telling us about his 'life stories'.. wah.. buai tahan lorz.. ruin my appetite for my dou hua.. to me, the dou hua is really nice.. theni very long never eat the dou hua lez.. then tot can eat it ytd.. end up.. hiaz.. i think my mum also cnt tahan the person.. coz she drink her coffee super fast ytd.. haha.. she funny siaz.. then went out in the aftn to sort of celebrate my sis's bdae.. went to a particular restaurant to have dim sum..quite nice.. but super ex.. had only a little bit then cost almoz $90.. i realise everytime our bdae, my mum will spend a lot on us.. feel so bad.. then she's gonna buy us a bicycle each.. hiaz.. feeling worse.. muz treat her when it's her bdae.. after tt went to walk around orchard.. then i tink i ytd a bit siao lah.. keep having a liking to a lot of the nike and addidas clothings.. which i cnt afford coz super ex.. hiaz.. then went to heerens.. manage to get sl's pressie, finally.. haha.. then went to have dinner.. at a small little jap counter or smting.. dunno hw to describe.. it's behind the og.. yeah.. then went hm.. haha.. so tt's all for ytd.. haha.. then today.. late again for econs tutorial.. haha.. so shiok.. late for class.. haha.. then smting wrong with shi shi today.. coz she super high.. then dunno why keep teasing me.. then we keep laughing in clz.. haha.. then wasn't feeling well on my way hm.. dunno y.. then came hm had lunch..then took a 2 hr nap.. then woke up to type my blog.. haha.. then while i was typing my blog, beat was toking to me.. then i dare her to slap me.. haha.. so muz openly declare this dare.. haha.. then she 4ever cnt rmb my blog.. make me so sad.. haha.. anyway, i tink tt's all for today.. nth much happen also.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home