Wednesday, September 29, 2004

passed my b stats.. wahahaha..

woke up at ard 7.45am.. had a dream.. but i cnt rmb wat i dreamt of.. haha.. tt's me.. can nv rmb my dreams one.. haha.. then went for ob tutorial.. had presentation on stress.. but i din really pay attention.. aiya, i hardly pay attention during presentations one.. my attention span very short.. haha.. but i got notice some parts of the presentation lah.. coz quite interesting.. like got one juz type in the name, click on the stupid face, then got something will box the face.. haha.. tt one super funny.. and i tot it look fun.. haha.. then during one of the toilet trips, i guess i knock one of my fingers against a tap.. and nw it's blue black.. but i tot it looks a bit more like crab meat.. coz it's a little red.. no.. nw it looks more like half cook beef or lamb to me.. aiya, anyway, it's juz a little red mix with black.. hope tt it wun need one wk to heal again.. my fingers always tk one wk to heal.. haha.. i tink juz chop off can liaoz.. haha.. then went for lunch b4 going for b stats tutorial.. then the moment mr ong came, he say he mark finished the papers.. wah.. we juz took the paper ytd lorz.. he mark super fast.. haha.. but i pass the paper.. gt 69.. wahahaha.. so happy to juz pass the paper.. coz my probability sux manz.. haha.. i din even expect myself to pass.. haha.. muz announce to the whole world tt i pass my b stats.. haha.. coz i very happy nw.. but i hv to put in more effort.. if not,i'll die for my final exam.. yeah.. so i muz jia you.. then after tt is econs lec.. sian as ever.. almoz fell aslp half way thru.. haha.. after tt came hm straight.. i no life one lah.. no one ask me out mah.. bo bian.. haha.. oh yeah.. shi shi arh.. if u're reading this.. juz wanna tell u to smile more.. ppl r juz too complicated for us to understand.. so dun tink too much,k? dun worry and be happy!! and u look great wen u smile.. so smile more,k? haha.. anyway, tk care!! i suddenly miss 4B.. 4B rox!! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home