Thursday, October 07, 2004

it's another thurs.. wahahaha..

kk..the title's lame.. coz i din noe wat to type as the title.. wahahaha.. went for wushu training on tues.. the training made me realise tt my tkd clz was so slack.. wahahaha.. frankly, i dunno if the training was considered ok.. coz if compare with my tkd clz, it's super xiong.. haha.. but i can still tk it lah.. the coach is an old man.. haha.. at first only gt me and the coach.. 2 person.. so funny.. then aft a while gt one guy came.. then aft more whiles gt another group of guys arrive.. so tt day only gt me the only gal.. so funny.. haha.. hmz.. quite glad tt my basics is still with me.. coz bi jing i almoz 2 yrs nv train in tkd liaoz.. then the coach gt teach the bowing routine.. gt so many steps sia.. haha.. then cnt really catch up with the steps for the patterns.. coz i still nt sure of some of the movements.. then the moment the clz ends, i totally forgt all the steps liaoz.. haha.. super jia lat.. i tink i'll need at least one month to juz noe the steps and at least 3 months to perfect them.. coz gt a lot of steps lah.. then i short trem memory one mah.. so cnt rmb.. haha.. but over all, the training was alrite.. but i din tok much tt day.. coz new environment mah.. haha.. then gt complain to beat tt my legs were wobbly aft the training.. haha.. my legs were really wobbly.. i nt fit lah.. haha..

had a minor cramp on my thighs the moment i woke up ytd.. i tink it's bcoz of the training bah.. haha.. then slack the whole morning.. coz dun feel lyk studying.. and i din noe wat to do.. haha.. went for econs revision lec in the aftn.. but i wasn't listening.. was toking either to fatin or greg all the while.. haha.. then fatin showed me smting.. super funny lah she.. haha.. then,again, msg beat and she took decades to reply.. muz complain here again.. haha.. make me so worried ytd.. then went to buy cake..coz my sis bdae mah..gt a chocolate one.. then at night wanted to fix the web cam for my dad.. but kp cnt connect.. then super irritated.. haha..

today..nw still early..so dunno wat will happen ltr in the day.. haha.. i only noe hv to buy some medicine for my dad ltr.. haha.. cnt wait for tml..i tink going to eat ban mian with gl.. wahahaha.. wishing for nxt wed to cm soon.. coz the tortoise link can be 'reunited'.. haha.. then can go gai gai tgtr.. but i hv to start studying nw.. if nt, ltr my mum bar me frm going out nxt wed.. wahahaha.. hmz.. i tink tortoise link nt tgtr partly bcoz of me.. coz i'm the only tortoise in poly.. sorry to the other 3 tortoises.. heEx.. can't wait for nxt wed.. yeah!! wahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home