Monday, August 14, 2006

Wow, I need to clear off lots of cobwebs from my blog. Its getting real dusty.

To think that time really flies, and yes, almost everytime I say this, it implies that my exams are nearing. And yes, my exams are starting this Friday, and I'm still missing some of my notes (although I feel as though I'm missing one whole chunk of notes. Its never good to feel so unsecure especially with the exams just a few days away. Bleahz.) Have not been studying hard enough. Must be due to the fact that I totally don't know what I've been doing this semester, which kind of turn me off from studying (since I don't know anything right from the start, might as well continue on with not knowing anything at all). Of course, all that I'm doing here is plain talking. At the end of the day I'll know that I still have to study. I mean, I don't want to stay back for one more semester just to repeat some modules that I don't like (coz I have the feeling that if I were to fail a module this semester, it will be International Business). Anyway, will be picking up the notes that I'm missing from my classmate from Toa Payoh. No choice, who ask me to be the one who needs the notes? Haha.

This semester has been a real blur to me. I totally have no idea of what I have been doing or studying for this semester. All I can remember is the rushing of projects for the whole of July and spending lots and lots of money. Somehow, I spend a lot of money this semester. I guess I need a job during my holidays. My dear friends out there, any lobang?? Haha. I do feel bad for spending a lot of money this semester. Guess I really need a job (at least earn a bit so that I can spend during next semester).

This semester has been a relatively good one. As in nothing really dramatic happened. Which is good, my heart is not strong enough to withstand dramatic happenings every semester. The semester is not over until the ending of the exam papers. Urgh, exams..

Ok, have to prepare to set off for Toa Payoh. I still have to help my mum buy Toto. Byez!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home