Monday, April 10, 2006

my new wallet

hehe.. got myself a new wallet.. special thanks to qingaidi and char, coz they got it as my birthday present.. thank you!! love you guys!! i really love the wallet.. ok, partly because i chose the wallet myself lah.. haha.. but i really love it.. i've already transferred all my stuff into it.. hehe.. i love my wallet!! hehe.. don't know why i so high also.. guess it's been quite some time since i last bought a new wallet which i actually like ba.. hehe.. thanks again to qingaidi and char!! woots!!

i got the wallet when i went out with both char and qingaidi on saturday.. its been quite a while since i last went out with both of them together.. had a lot of fun!! hehe.. yeah, i still remember the joke about the hotel.. haha.. lucky char and qingaidi didn't really pull me to buy a skirt or something.. haha.. while we were shopping, met yin mei, siang ling and qianer.. very long never see qianer already.. haha.. we also got qingaidi's present as well on that day.. she also got herself a wallet.. haha.. hope that she likes it.. hehe.. hers is also from ripcurl (same as mine).. hehe..

i suddenly don't really know what to post for today.. i just want to say that i had really enjoyed myself on saturday.. it was really fun going out with two of my good friends.. really happy.. hope that i will get the chance to go out with them again this week.. hmz, think should be can ba.. haha..

lastly, to shi shi, welcome home.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home