Thursday, February 02, 2006

xin nian kuai le!!!!!

it's the new year!! happy chinese new year to all!! haha.. new year so what.. still got projects to complete.. haha..

have to say that this year i did enjoy myself for once on CNY.. haha.. had reunion dinner on sat.. as usual, had steamboat.. haha.. but i didn't eat a lot.. coz i want to watch TV.. then chop chop eat liao then run to watch TV.. haha.. watch until 2am.. coz i watch wan quan yu le mah.. then funny until dunno like what.. haha..

then first day of new year, wake up then got angbao liao.. so happy.. haha.. then went to the temple at jurong east to pray.. the atmosphere at temples are good.. although its very smoky.. haha.. then came home to wait for my gu ma to come.. haha.. then i got more angbaos.. haha.. afternoon went to my cousin's house.. my mother's side one.. as usual,sit there and watch TV.. coz i dun tok much to them.. hardly see them mah.. then some of them only see them once a year.. and that is during chinese new year lor.. haha.. then some more they speak cantonese wor.. a language that i only know abit here,abit there.. haha.. then came home for dinner.. my gu ma cook leh.. haha.. so many things to eat.. haha.. then tok and tok with my cousin.. haha.. first time i tok so much with him leh.. he like lao wan tong liddat one.. so old liao still play like small kid.. haha..

then second day.. went to my gu ma's house.. haha.. first day my gu ma come our house, 2nd day we go our gu ma house.. haha.. then this time go my gu ma house a lot of people.. alot i never see before one.. then dunno how to address them also.. so just go there and say happy new year to all of them.. haha.. but i really dunno who is who leh.. haha.. i like the atmosphere at my gu ma house this year.. coz a lot of people.. then everyone gather around to tok and eat and tok.. then very nice.. like very cosy liddat.. even though i dunno who is who.. haha.. then after that went down to PS.. our plan is me,my dad and my mum watch fearless then my sisters and my grandma watch i not stupid too.. but no more seats for i not stupid too.. so we went back down to je to watch.. haha.. fearless.. ok lah.. the fighting scenes are very nice.. but some parts abit er xin also.. i cnt really stand it.. after watching it then i realise why is the movie rated NC16.. haha..

ytd.. went back to sch.. then the mrs ong give us black face.. coz we all never do tutorial.. haha.. who cares.. CNY leh.. got angbao dun want take go and do tutorial meh.. haha.. after class ended liao we help her put up some things coz NP having open house today mah.. then shi shi took a lot of photos.. haha.. after that went down to PS with shi shi and greg.. heex.. had lunch before going down to arcade, again.. haha.. IPZone no longer have the jacket that i like leh.. sad.. then play and play.. half way through greg went off first.. tink he need to go home for lunch bah.. haha.. then me and shi shi play a while more.. i got try the samurai game.. damn hard to play.. haha.. after that we went to TCC to nua.. wah,can really nua for a long time there leh.. haha.. my first experience nuaing at tcc.. haha..

then today.. aiyo, have to do ecd project.. sian manz.. but no choice have to do lah.. haha..

when the going gets tough, who will be the last one standing by your side? treasure that person well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home