Tuesday, April 18, 2006

batam

Went to Batam yesterday with my mum and my dad, that's why cannot go k-box with Char. Sorry, my dear, we go again some other time,k? Hehe.. Took a one hour boat ride there, where I almost got seasick.

After arriving, we took a taxi down to a temple to pray. Have to say that I like the temple. COz there's not really a lot of people around when we went, so the atmosphere is really quiet and one can really feel peace there. I think we were at the temple for about half an hour before we went to a shopping mall. The shopping mall was nicer than I had expected, and there isn't much people inside, so we had a nice walk there before having A&W for our late, late lunch. I just love the root beer float, maybe because I cannot get to have it now in Singapore, that's why I found it good just to be able to drink it. Then we walk around a bit more before heading back to Singapore.

Earlier on while I was watching television, my grandma was sweeping the floor. As I watch her sweep the floorand niaming away at the same time, I suddenly thought back to a few weeks ago when my grandma had a bad food poisioning. Then, no one really seem to ask much about her. And a few days after she just recovered, she suddenly walk out of the house after quarreling with my uncle. She walk out of the house without even having her dinner, and no one ask about her, no one seem to bother. True, none of us knew where she could have gone to, but can't anyone just ask something about her? As I walk around my estate trying to see if she's around, I got caught in the rain, and it was a heavy rain. As the the rain poured down, I did felt helpless at that time, helpless not because I cannot get home as I did not have an umbrella with me, but more for the fact that I just cannot find my grandma. I did feel like crying, but what's the point of crying? Luckily, she came back later that night. I've lost too much things, I don't want to lose anymore.

School's reopening next week. Hope for a better new school term.

I cannot let laziness get the better of me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home