Thursday, December 08, 2005

back..

very long never blog le wor.. haha.. coz i'm lazy lah.. then some more i dunno wat to blog about.. hehe..

so now,i come here talk talk a bit.. haha.. currently addicted to 2 of jay's songs: fa ru xue and feng. omg, i'm just so addicted to these 2 songs. they're just so nice!! haha.. i like both songs because of the lyrics lah.. fa ru xue, the lyrics very chim.. chim until i just love it.. haha.. i like songs with very chim lyrics.. not that i will understand if the lyrics are so chim.. but i just like songs with chim lyrics.. haha.. and feng, omg, such a sad song.. the lyrics can make u cry.. so sad.. hear liao will make u heartache.. haha.. a bit kua zhang.. haha..

when i heard feng for the first time, i will think of things.. so many things.. so sad.. the past.. but now when i see his friendster photo, he can talk to me, i feel relieved.. relieved that everyting is ok.. that things are well.. so i'm beginning to let go.. to let myself just forget it.. the guilt that has been with me for the past 2 years.. i could not get over it last time, but now, i'm getting over it.. it's the past.. no point getting myself stuck in it.. stuck in the past while others move forward in life.. so i'm moving forward.. i'm catching up with life..

enough of that. i'm now down with sore throat and flu.. sore throat again.. haha.. i'm forever bug by sore throat.. dunno why.. haha.. and before u noe it, i'll lose my voice.. haha.. it's always this way one.. sore throat, then lose voice.. haha.. no matter how hard i try to prevent it, i'll always lose my voice.. but this time, i noe that i cannot afford to lose my voice.. coz i have a presentation next week.. and if i lose my voice, that's it.. bye bye.. haha.. hiaz.. i'mlosing my appetite.. sore throat always make me lose my appetite.. coz i wun feel like eating.. then eat liao will feel very uncomfortable.. maybe i talk too much.. that's why i always get sore throat.. so maybe i wun talk so much for this week.. dun talk, write on paper? haha.. but with my talkative personality, i need a lot of control to stop myself from talking.. haha..

have to go renew my passport ltr.. now i feel very funny.. must be becoz of the flu medicine.. self medicate again.. if i'm still not feeling good tml, i tink i will see doctor tml.. see how first.. i hope i'll be able to get well by next friday..

oh yeah, hope that shi shi's events project will be a success!!!!

have to clear up the mess.. why my grandma never tell me she was boiling water?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home