Sunday, September 18, 2005

i'm free!

yes, proudly announcing, i've been free since friday. Coz the exams are over! haha.. so happy.. finally free from all the horrible studying.. this semester's modules are not as easy as those in year 1.. so, yeah.. studying all the modules were quite horrible actually.. haha..

after exams, went to cut my hair.. dajie went with me.. haha.. er.. arh.. i dunno wat to say about my hair.. it's not disastrous.. i've had even worse ones.. in my dunno how many years with the same hairstyle i can have hairdressers dunno cutting it into.. i also dunno how to say.. anyway, i like the fringe.. heex.. it's the favourite part of my hair now.. haha.. then after that go shopping with dajie.. haha.. shop around westmall first, then go jp.. haha.. then go home.. heex..

went down to orchard ytd.. then made a cap for my friend.. make liao then realise that i tink she dun like pink.. die.. haha..

starting attachment tml liao.. dunno what to expect.. science centre.. i just hope that it'll be fun.. after all, playing and eating are my number 1 hobbies.. heex.. yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home